There are so many workout dvds out there. But when you’re short on time, a 30-minute workout dvd might be all you can fit into your daily routine. Luckily, for you there are some great 30-minute workout dvds on the market.
Here are our top 2 picks for the best 30-minute workout dvd. We selected these dvds based on the instructor, the variety of content and the variety of workouts on one dvd.
Best Budget Workout Dvd
Sarah Haley: Sweat Unlimited
Sarah Haley has developed award-winning pre and post-natal workout dvds. This dvd workout is a time-saving powerhouse that can provide a great workout for anyone, no matter how much or how little time you’ve got.
Sarah takes classic strength and cardio moves and adds her own flavor to them. It can be difficult to add variety to your workouts because everyone has their preferred training style, but whether you like kickboxing, dance, or tabata, you will enjoy these workouts.
- Sweat Extreme 5: This is a short but effective workout that energizes your entire body, using the most effective compound strength moves.
- Sweat Sculpt 15: This total body sculpting session uses nothing but your own body-weight for a fast and effective strength workout that works all of your muscles.
- Sweat Cardio 30: You will be drenched wih sweat during and after this HIIT workout that will get your heart pounding.
- Sweat Box 45: This kickboxing-inspired cardio workout will take your cardio to a whole other level! This workout not only gets your heartrate up but works your core as well!
(Bonus workout) Sweat Stretch 5: This relaxing stretch segment is the perfect way to recover after any intense workout.
Best Overall Workout Dvd
21 Day Fix
There’s a reason there’s so much buzz about this dvd system – it works! These workouts are based on high intensity interval training, but there are modifications for almost any fitness level. Each of the 7 main workouts is 30 minutes long. plus, a bonus 30-minute plyo workout and a 10-minute ab workout.
A unique feature of this workout is that modifications are shown for dumb bells and resistance tubes, making these workouts travel-friendly. Autumn’s tough love approach is motivational, and you will feel like you got an hour’s workout in half the time.
Instructor: Autumn Calabrese
- Total Body Cardio Fix: This cardio workout used a dumb bell to take the intensity to the next level. The emphasis is on every major muscle group in the body.
- Upper FIx: This upper body workout is a sure fire way to add muscle to your torso. It uses unique takes on back and chest exercises to make your muscles burn.
- Lower Fix: It’s a lower body workout that will make you feel the burn with classic moves, like squats and lunges. You will see an feel a difference.
- Pilates Fix: If you’re looking for a workout that will strengthen your cores and define your abs, then Pilates Fix might be a great workout for you. This workout combines classic pilates exercises with the option to take it up a notch with a resistance band.
- Cardio Fix: If you only have body weight to use, this is a great workout. Cardio Fix uses hiit drills to get your heart pumping and burn calories long after you’ve completed your workout.
- Yoga Fix: This workout is great for those who are new to yoga, but don’t want to completely take it easy. Yoga Fix is a great way to stretch out your muscles as a way to actively recover from your strength and hiit cardio workouts.
- 10-minute Ab Fix: The Ab Fix is a short and sweet ab workout that can be added onto any workout.
- Plyo Fix: This is a bonus workout that uses explosive power moves, such as jump squats to give you a total body workout.
Additional materials: The 21 Day Fix must be bought as a kit, which includes portion containers, an eating guide, and a workout schedules if you’d like to add a nutrition component to complement your workouts.
If you’re looking for a workout that can help you lean out, but not lose muscle and help you lose weight, look no further than 21 Day Fix. The simple workout schedule and eating plan make this a total package if you’re looking to get serious about reaching your fitness goals.
The hiit exercises in 21 Day Fix are proven to burn more calories and get you to your goals quickly. And the eating plan may help you improve your eating habits. There’s something for everyone, whether you’ve been working out for years or are just getting started on your fitness journey!